Request for Qualification
The Town of Wellington seeks statements of qualifications from local photographers to assist in building a library of professional images to be used on-line and within all our marketing collateral. That represents our vibrant community.
PRELIMINARY SCOPE OF WORK
The photographer(s) will be assigned up to four (4) seasonal photo shoots (Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter), with up to three (3) distinct venues per photo shoot.
• Selected photographer(s) will capture quality lifestyle, action and product shots, based on collaboration with Wellington photo shoot Committee.
WHAT THE TOWN OF WELLINGTON WILL PROVIDE
• Access and permission to all venues
• One creative liaison per shoot
• Photo releases
The purpose of using an RFQ rather than a Request for Proposals (RFP) is to prevent applicants from spending too much time on a proposal when a relatively brief demonstration of qualifications will suffice. Brevity is best – the proposal itself should be no more than one page.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE
• Your proposed bid – Price based on each individual photo shoot. (Remember we have a limited budget.)
• Your portfolio or samples of work (if submitting an online portfolio, please create a unique album for our committee to review)
• Availability and project schedule
• Years of experience
• Camera type and equipment
• Post production included with bid
• Include copy of your ownership and usage licenses/agreement
• A clear explanation of any requirements contained in this document you will be unable to meet for any reason (including the not-to-exceed cap of $2,000)
Qualifications will be rated on the following criteria:
• Existing portfolio (50%)
• Project availability (40%)
• Cost (10%)
SUBMISSION & SELECTION PROCESS
Proposals must be received by 5pm February 6th, 2020 and accepted via email at VanceML@WellingtonColorado.gov
Winning photographer(s) will be notified by Thursday February 27th, 2020